Thank You For My Toxic Workplace

I truly thank my toxic work environment for giving me the courage to move on to creating my business. Thank you. I had to become sick and tired of physical, emotional stress, to take charge and take care of my life. If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired...
Reach out and lets connect. 
https://www.facebook.com/brenda.pearce.908/videos/10155746409720264/

I truly, from the bottom of my heart, want to thank the many toxic workplaces I have endured during my 35 years of nursing.   This may seem sarcastic, but it is the truth.   If it wasn't for what I didn't want to endure, I stepped more into what I wanted to experience in my life, and whom I wanted to be.

I know that for many of us who are in a toxic workplace, it is a breeding place of discontent in our own lives, magnified in many ways..  When we identify ourselves by our work, we are inviting it into our relationships, our inner being, and permeates into the world around us.  If you are working in an environment that is robbing you, of YOU, then it is time for change.  Sometimes we change by quitting the job, or sometimes we seek help to validate ourself.   Sometimes we look that what is not working in our life to create a virtual 180 degree change in our life. 

If any of this resonates with you, then connect with me!   I am here to help.   As a recovering professional, I know that the best of our life can be the best of our life.   Connect and lets talk.  I can help you, reconnect with YOU, not matter if you are looking to regain your personal power in a difficult work environment, or preparing to retire, or e even tap into your talents and creativity to create a new and powerful new YOU.

Bliss & Blessings,
Brenda

Brenda Pearce RN is a "Recovering Professional", she provides triage of body-mind-spirit to help reconnect to your authentic self.  She is a best selling contributing author, TV Show Producer/Host of Oxford Empowered TV, Podcaster, and loving mom.  You are invited to join Authentic You Reconnections on Facebook.   Click here www.facebook.com/groups/authenticreconnections



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Ageless Blissings Blog

Is Perfectionism Holding You Back From The Rest Of Your Life?

The Breath of Thankfulness